· California enacted Assembly Bill 203 in 2019, and goes into effect in 2020.
· AB203 requires Valley Fever training for all potentially exposed employees in certain counties.
· The training needs to be conducted annually.
· The training requirement can be met with a video, if it covers a designated list of topics.
· Arthur & Hansen developed and produced this video covering the topics that are needed to meet compliance.
· Rather than charge to conduct the training in-person for companies, Arthur & Hansen has provided the training video below to our industry AT NO COST! Just show it at your next safety tailgate!